It has two independent electric motors with reduction gearbox, one to operate the auger and the other to operate the spinner disc, powered by connection to the vehicle battery (12 V).
An electric vibrator mounted on the side of the hopper facilitates the removal of salt from the walls.
The NEVADA electric salt spreader is available in versions 500, 800, 1000 and 1500 depending on the load capacity.
The basic version of the NEVADA electric salt spreader is fully equipped, including:
- Push-button control panel with potentiometers to regulate spreading quantity and width
- Battery connection wiring kit and clamps for vehicle hitching
- Quick-opening tarpaulin
- Mandatory sign placed at the rear of the salt spreader
- Steel plate holder with pair of strobe lights
- Transport position with chute raised
- Gearmotor with flexible coupling
- Spreading auger in steel
- Steel cover to protect the auger
- Screening grid inside hopper
- Electric vibrator on hopper side
The following optionals are also available:
- Push-button panel with GPS for automatic operation (depending on vehicle speed)
- RAL 2011 paintwork for salt spreader hopper
- Manual parking feet with telescopic crank for mounting and removing the salt spreader from the vehicle
- Rear reflective “keep left” sign, size 50x50
- Long spinner chute (+ 300 mm) to mount the salt spreader on vehicles with a loading bed more than 1200 mm off the ground
We focus on adapting our products to your vehicle, reducing the need for maintenance and customising our services.
For special requirements, our equipment can be adapted to suit your needs. Contact us for a personalised quote.
Via dell'Industria, 34 41013 Piumazzo di Castelfranco Emilia (Modena), Italy
Contact Us For Any Questions