MICROTECH is therefore a front-mounted snow plough for pick-ups with single plough, with a shock-absorbing system consisting of special elastomers that exert a pulling force on the forward tilt of the mouldboard, pulling it back into the vertical work position once the obstacle has been overcome.
The plough is available in S235JR steel painted RAL 2011 orange or in stainless steel, and the scraper blade in wear-resistant Hardox steel or neoprene.
The MICROTECH snow plough is hydraulically operated with hydraulic cylinders for left/right tilting and lifting/lowering, and is equipped either with a radio control (integral part of the electro-hydraulic control unit), or alternatively with an electric wired push-button control paired with the hydraulic system installed on the vehicle.
MICROTECH operates via a 12V electro-hydraulic control unit, which on request (optional) can be installed on the snow ploughing implement. Alternatively, a special hydraulic system developed on the transport vehicle.
The paintwork is stove-enamelled with a special anti-rust treatment and final RAL 2011 enamel, and the pipes are R2 with standardised fittings and quick couplings.
The basic version of the MICROTECH snow plough for pick-ups is fully equipped, including:
- Single-acting hydraulic cylinder for blade lifting
- Blade in wear-resistant steel
- No. 2 single-acting hydraulic cylinders for blade orientation
- Mechanical hitching support
- High beams
- Shock-absorbing system by means of polyurethane elastomers
- Front plough in RAL 2011 orange painted steel
The following optionals are also available:
- Clearance lights with movable, extendable support to indicate the maximum blade footprint
- Front plough in aisi 304 stainless steel
- 12V electro-hydraulic control unit with push-button panel and radio control covered by an inspectionable box for maintenance and
- Weather protection
- 2-core electric cable for electrical connection to the vehicle battery with connection plug and fuse
- Scraper blade in neoprene as an alternative to the steel blade
- Rubber splash guard on top edge of blade
- Complete blade hitching kit for cars, pick-ups and jeeps
- Complete blade hitching kit for mini 4x4 trucks in the VEM Italia, Piaggio PORTER and similar series
We focus on adapting our products to your vehicle, reducing the need for maintenance and customising our services.
For special requirements, our equipment can be adapted to suit your needs. Contact us for a personalised quote.
Via dell'Industria, 34 41013 Piumazzo di Castelfranco Emilia (Modena), Italy
Contact Us For Any Questions